Go To Sleep, My Siha:
The shores of old seas ebb and flow.
The wind rustles through every tree.
I adore you with the bond of love, Siha.
Let your troubled mind run free.
The lights in our hearts glow warmly.
The stars mimic their every glimmer.
Your skin feels so soft upon mine, Siha.
Your light would make any sun dimmer.
The crew is safe and sound, my love.
The scent of your hair fills the room.
I know you are restless. I’ll bring you some water.
Simple Thirst, my love. Like a flower in bloom.
The deep black of space will not darken.
The warm light will shine on through.
I don’t care how long we’ve been awake, Siha.
As long as I lie here with you.
Our loved ones sleep at the feet of Kalahira.
Arashu protects us here, in this bed.
I cannot seem to suppress my desire—-
To kiss those lips rose red.
The rocklands are silent and dry.
The wetlands are calm, and at rest.
Your feet are so cold, my Siha.
I hope the warmth of my feet suits you best.
The incense fills you with spirit.
The space between us, snug like a seam.
I am amazed by your every move, my Siha.
Let us rest our eyes now, and dream.
Your very sight sets me at peace.
Your very smile sends my mind aloft.
Take my hand, Siha, let us touch even more,
I’ll love you here. I’ll love you oft.
Our battles will always be won.
Our good will always win out.
Would you like a small kiss? I’ll give you but three—-
You have shown me what living is about.
You have seen so very much in your days, Siha.
Amonkira fiercens your every move.
My life has purpose. I am yours, forever.
Let me feel every shape, every groove.
Your fish swim in such fluid motion.
Much like in the way you handle your hips.
Let me feel them here now, I will memorize their ways—-
Such softness that my hand grips.
These memories of you will keep me living.
With memories, I am never alone.
Not now, not here, not now that we’ve loved—-
Not now that I’ve seen how your light has shone.
Deep rumbles in my chest as I moan myself awake
To find your hand in mine, so I keep
My fingers so motionless as I move myself closer—-
To hope that we might get more sleep.
I am finally seeing you in my dreams.
Our rest is becoming so deep.
I love you for now, forever, My Siha.
Let us love a little more, and sleep.
- ori-lawson likes this
- rei-ran likes this
- terminaleternity likes this
- tyuhe reblogged this from justabenedictine
- artinmindandsound likes this
- fumeandfret likes this
- dirtypenguinmaster reblogged this from justabenedictine
- dicaprica reblogged this from justabenedictine
- twiggyzilla reblogged this from justabenedictine and added:
- twiggyzilla likes this
- qquetie likes this
- demon-lord-kyoya likes this
- raiponces reblogged this from justabenedictine
- cholesterin likes this
- khaleesiha likes this
- livinginheadcanon likes this
- sunday-under-glass likes this
- delorias reblogged this from justabenedictine
- nynuwe reblogged this from justabenedictine
- nynuwe likes this
- snootyvillager likes this
- devils-trap likes this
- raiponces likes this
- talesdetalon reblogged this from justabenedictine
- rimetin likes this
- badorange reblogged this from justabenedictine
- sugerg reblogged this from justabenedictine
- sugerg likes this
- coffeepoweredbadger likes this
- thoughtsofanon-virgingirl reblogged this from justabenedictine
- thoughtsofanon-virgingirl likes this
- agent-michigan likes this
- rachfont likes this
- mawipolska reblogged this from justabenedictine
- mawipolska likes this
- lara-jay likes this
- suchafrickinkayce reblogged this from cpaek
- lip-stained-lady reblogged this from cpaek
- theturtleducks likes this
- songbirdofcolumbia reblogged this from cpaek
- mistress-of-the-moons reblogged this from cpaek
- mistress-of-the-moons likes this
- cpaek reblogged this from cpaek-images
- cpaek-images reblogged this from cpaek
- yonetsu likes this
- thingsyoudontsay likes this
- laliachezo likes this
- white-lotus7 reblogged this from justabenedictine
- quietonewisp likes this